lunes, 28 de octubre de 2013

ALIK ARZOUMANIAN

alik-arzoumanian.jpg

water pollution (detail) | hidden picture illustration for Building Bridges, an environmental newsletter for kids published by the Armenia Tree Project

let's recycle (detail) | find the difference illustration for Building Bridges, an environmental newsletter for kids published by the Armenia Tree Project

i like winter | "My Birthmark", written by Hasmig Chahinian, published by Editions Kotot

how i got my birthmark | "My Birthmark", written by Hasmig Chahinian, published by Editions Kotot

i saw a fish in my tears | picture book concept

the king and my grandmother | characters from "The Greatest Liar", an Armenian foltkale

elephant and bird | unpublished

royal city | "Christmas Carols", published by Ladybird Books

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario